Dermapure is small, independent skincare distributor with big goals. Customer care is at the heart of everything we do. We aim to offer a unique, unparalleled service ensuring our clients feel supported in every aspect of their business.
Our marketing and training efforts are consistent, creative and deliver results! We work as a collaborative team, always pulling together to achieve our overall objectives.
As a growing and evolving business, we need to expand our Sales Team adding a new Business Development Coach to cover the London region.
The right candidate for this role will embrace our company culture, using their skills, enthusiasm and experience to share our passion with like-minded businesses in the beauty and aesthetics sector who could benefit from working with our exceptional brands.
We are seeking an engaging, enthusiastic, self-motivated, professional and driven person who will make this role their own. We don’t want this opportunity to be viewed as a ‘job’ – we’re looking for someone to own their sales territory and take pride in developing existing and new business. The right candidate will be able to view their role strategically, making decisions to benefit the long-term success of our business. We’re looking for someone who will build robust relationships with their clients, not just ‘make contacts’.
The successful applicant will be driven to succeed, with a passion for service delivery and achieving targets. We’re looking for someone who understands the sales process but sees the value from comprehensive account management and development.
This role will be incredibly rewarding for the right candidate with a generous commission structure and other benefits.
- A qualification or experience in the beauty sector would be beneficial but not essential
- B2B sales experience
- Customer service / account management experience
- Able to manage their own diary efficiently
- Able to report upon activity
- Delivering exceptional levels of customer service
- Technical understating of all products (training will be given)
- A genuine interest in health, beauty and wellbeing
- Sharing knowledge and working collaboratively with our team and our clients
- Able to clearly communicate and demonstrate product and treatment benefits
- A positive, energetic, dynamic approach to all tasks
- A problem solver – not a problem finder
- Experience working with DermaQuest, Hush & Hush or Sunescape would be beneficial
- Reporting to National Sales Manager
- Achieving set targets
- Building brand awareness
- Working closely with the marketing team to communicate the right messages
- Managing the sales and account management process for clients within their own territory
- Other duties as required
For the right candidate, this is an exciting role with excellent opportunities and the chance to work for a forward-thinking, cutting-edge company.