Where Did My Tan Go? How to Prolong Your Faux Glow
1. Avoid salt water and chlorine. You may want to dive in as soon as your tan sets, but exfoliating substances and harsh chemicals will strip your colour. If you really want to make your tan last longer, stick to lounging poolside. Besides, it’s easier to show off your glow that way!
2. Use a tan extender. One of the best ways to prolong your tan is to apply a gradual tanner every few days to continue building on the pigmentation. Sunescape’s Hydrating Gradual Tan Extender contains nourishing oils and antioxidants from fruit extracts to soften skin and help preserve the your tan.
3. Keep your skin moisturised. Dry skin won’t hold a tan well, so make sure to apply a rich body butter daily. The Sunescape Hydrating Body Butter is enriched with order prednisone 5mg Vitamin E, buriti oil, and mango extract to promote a longer-lasting tan through intense hydration. The tropical scent will have you hooked!
4. Stay away from harsh bath or shower products. Just as it’s important to use sulfate-free shampoo to preserve a new hair colour, it’s best to use gentle body wash to maintain the vibrancy of your tan. The Sunescape Hydrating Shower Gel is pH balanced and free of soap, sulfates, and parabens, making it the perfect body wash to use after a spray tan.
5. Dial back on the intense workouts. Perspiration is a top perpetrator of a fading tan, so if you’re keen on keeping your tan for a special event, skip the gym this once. Dead set on going for a run? Make sure to change out of your sweaty clothing and shower as soon as you get home, and don’t skimp on the Gradual Tan Extender!
Have you been your own worst culprit when it comes to keeping your tan? We’ve all been there! Now that you know how to make your spray tan last, you’ll be glowing all summer long.