A perfectly soothing balm, ideal for use after resurfacing treatments and peels. Provides a protective, occlusive shield to calm and quiet inflammation.
1 OZ/28.4 g 2 OZ/56.7 g
Send client home with a sample of post-treatment balm. Recommended to be used during peeling only
- Protects and occludes skin during a chemical peel treatment
- Soothes and calms skin post-treatment
- Reduces swelling, itching and inflammation
- 1% Hydrocortisone
- MDI Complex (Glycosaminoglycans) • Zinc Oxide
- Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil
Active Ingredient: Hydrocortisone
Other Ingredients: Petrolatum, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Ubiquinone, Glycos- aminoglycans, PEG-8,Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane
Occlude eyebrows, outer corners of eyes, nose and lips prior to applying chemical peel solutions.