Dermapure is a dynamic, forward-thinking business in the skincare sector, supplying world-leading brands to UK clinics and spas. Our exceptional skincare ranges come from some of the best skincare brands from the USA, Australia, and the world. We have an incredible story to tell and offer high quality, results-driven, industry renowned skincare products and treatments. We deliver exceptional customer service and business support alongside our impressive products.
We are looking for an exceptional Sales and Customer Care Executive to offer 5-star service to our clients. We require someone with experience in a customer service or telesales role, with an energetic, friendly, warm and professional telephone manner.
Someone with experience in a sector such as the travel or hospitality industry, who has provided support and assistance at an elite level, understanding the difference an excellent customer service contact can make to a business, would be ideal for this role.
The successful candidate will be part of a busy, upbeat and committed team, working together to deliver our ethos of incredible customer service. At Dermapure, we don’t believe in providing an average or acceptable service – we want to wow our clients with our efforts and ensure we always go that extra mile. We are The Ritz, The Rolls Royce, The Rolex of skincare distributors, and everything we do must reflect our passion for being the best!
We’re searching for someone who really cares how our customers feel and who will engage with them enthusiastically on every call. The right person will think on their feet, offering solutions and overcoming challenges, rather than wallowing in problems. We need a relationship-builder who instils confidence in our clients due to their professionalism and ability.
Experience in the beauty, skincare or wellbeing sector would be beneficial but essential as full product training will be provided.
The Office Manager
The Sales and Customer Care Executive is responsible for handling all incoming calls and inquiries from customers positively, efficiently, and professionally. This includes placing orders, upselling, tracking orders, opening new accounts, answering questions about product usage with detailed product knowledge and dealing with a raft of other general enquiries.
This office-based role provides support to existing and new customers, providing a personal and unparalleled level of service with every customer and call.
Hours of Work:
Monday – Wednesday 9 am-5 pm
Thursday 8 am-5 pm
Responsibilities & Performance Standard
- To answer the telephone
- To respond to customer emails
- To take down orders, input orders onto the computer system and process relevant paperwork.
- To call existing customers monthly to provide customer care
- To increase and close sales, upselling always
- To process customer payments
- To respond to new business enquiries
- To convert new business over the telephone
- To source new clinics in accordance with specifications required
- Collating documentation for information packs and making information packs
- Record and update the Company CRM system where necessary
- This list of duties is not to be viewed as conclusive and will require other duties not listed to ensure the needs of the business are met.
The ideal candidate will be an all-rounder who is organised and able to multitask. They must be a team player to assist everybody in the business to ensure all jobs are performed and completed as required.
- To ensure the complete satisfaction of customers’ experience with all product brands ensuring their needs are met and satisfied.
- To maintain and demonstrate own level of expertise of the sales system.
- To be fully familiar with all product lines to ensure complete knowledge when talking with customers.
- To be fully aware of marketing campaigns and initiatives as required.
- To be an active team member and helping the team however and wherever possible.
- To be flexible in hours worked to ensure the needs of the business are met.
- Developed sales skills and a proven record of achieving personal sales targets.
- An energetic approach, dynamism and can-do attitude are required.
- Ability to be consistently talking and selling over the telephone.
- Innovative and resourceful to be able to source new customers.
- People orientated and friendly while always maintaining professionalism.
- A great team player, who will help as required, e.g. helping with exhibitions.
- Computer literate to record / keeps phone conversations and input orders.
- Knowledge of the industry is an advantage.
- 20 days holiday & Bank holiday
- Attractive commission package
- Company pension
- Free on-site parking
- Staff product discount
- Good training and career opportunities