Dermapure is an independent skincare distributor with big goals. Customer care is at the heart of everything we do. We aim to offer a unique, unparalleled service ensuring our clients feel supported in every aspect of their business.
Our marketing and training efforts are consistent, creative and deliver results! We work as a collaborative team, always pulling together to achieve our overall objectives.
As a growing and evolving business, we need to expand our Training team to cover The North of England and Scotland.
The right candidate for this role will embrace our company culture, using their skills, enthusiasm and experience to share our passion with like-minded businesses in the beauty and aesthetics sector who could benefit from working with our exceptional brands.
We seek an engaging, enthusiastic, self-motivated, professional and driven person who will make this role their own. We don’t want this opportunity to be viewed as a ‘job’ – we’re looking for someone to own their sales territory and take pride in developing existing and new business. The right candidate will be able to view their role strategically, making decisions to benefit the long-term success of our business. We’re looking for someone who will build robust relationships with their clients, not just ‘make contacts’.
The successful applicant will be driven to succeed, with a passion for service delivery and achieving targets. We’re looking for someone who understands the sales process but sees the value of comprehensive account management and development.
Senior Training Manager is primarily responsible for developing and delivering training to our staff and customers, building and maintaining strong client relationships as a National Senior training manager. This position is responsible for successfully selling the company’s Brands and classes to spas, beauty clinics or cosmetologists specializing in skincare. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Formulate teaching structure and determine instructional methods such as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings and workshops.
- Develop teaching aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, and reference works.
- Conduct training sessions covering specified areas such as on-the-job training, refresher training, training methods for the business development coaches to use based on the core training syllabus and methods.
- Test trainees and sales coaches to measure progress and to evaluate the effectiveness of training.
- Maintain staff training personnel records set up customers-based record managements system build around the demands of the business and growth, including treatment and product knowledge
- Adopt our Philosophy of Care, which has the client at the sole focus of our efforts
- Demonstrate our range of products, teaching our customers to achieve amazing results and give them the confidence to use our advanced treatments
- Product knowledge to increase sales at training seminars, webinars and trade shows.
- Ability to travel to regional locations to provide an exceptional training experience
- Build new material for new classes and staff induction
- Work with our marketing department to improve the material we share on social media and all marketing material produced
- Develop and build online presentation presenting the brands or business growth ideas in short sharp videos
- Videos and short films presenting the products for social media on-line marketing and our customers to use on their websites
- Build the training calendars for at least 9 months in advance with regular updates to existing material and writing to customers with updates ensuring we look fresh and in the game.
- Work with the marketing department creating newsletters content and ideas to improve knowledge and sharing information to grow our customers business.
- Ensure all products are compliant with our Suppliers, work with the brands to register new products or update on the European portal
- Work closely with the Director ensuring our staff, material, and tools we use are relevant, cutting edge and maximising the brands’ growth.
- Create clinical press releases along with key benefits to present and deliver sales classes.
- Presenting to various levels of organizations, including executive levels individual and corporate customers
- Find, negotiate and organize training locations as required around the UK
- Selling and leading negotiations with estheticians, physicians or cosmetologists specializing in skincare at their offices, by telephone, fax, mail, or trade events.
Develop strong relationships with all the brands and their Corporate offices to develop course materials, prepare product launches, and ensure all communication is compliant.